Today the training begins for the 3 day walk, fortunately they recommend crosstraining which fits in perfectly with my crossfit schedule. Today was definately a task, as I try to not slip as we run in the rain. I have also been really hungry lately, not sure whats going on with that. The more I try to lose weight, the hungrier I become....( scarf down celery with hummus). So tommorow I resume with my sprints along with a 3 mile walk. So while looking at inspiring photos and embarassing ones of myself, I'll try not to overeat and focus on the awesome changes that are happening right now mentally and physically. As always, Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
Oatmeal Brs
1.5 cups of whole wheat flour (or almond flour)
1.5 cups of Oats
.5 cup honey
.5 cup of unsweetened applesauce
1 large egg ( beat w 1 tsp water)
.5 tsp baking soda
.5 tsp baking powder
.5 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-3 tsp cinnamom
mix dry and wet in seperate bowls then mix together and add optional choices such as cranberries,blueberries,raisins,walnuts,bananas,pistachios...anything! Have FUN
No comments:
Post a Comment