Monday, January 23, 2012

New Goals

Well I have been absent from my blog from my blog for a while, pretty much haven't written since I graduated college. Fortunately, so many good things have happened in 2011 and now I have so much to look forward to this year already. So this blog will mainly be a journal of my training and nutrition as I prepare for the Susan G. Komen 3-day walk with Lauren and Porsche. Last May I began Crossfit at Premier Crossfit in Tyler, TX and it has changed my life completely. I am completing workouts that the old me would have never dreamed of. Cross fit is fun, addictive and healthy competition, I highly recommend it to others, no matter what your fitness level currently is. I have also started training with my crossfit coaches wife, who is an accomplished Figure Competitor,  Mrs. Jamie Lynn Hughes. She is helping me get strong and gain that confidence that I constantly struggle with. Every week has its obstacles, you can't focus on the bad. When in doubt----KEEP MOVING! So to everyone who is fighting the good fight, Keep up the good work! Stay tuned for Recipes and probably some embarassing stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment