Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The 6 Week Challenge

Starting tomorrow my boyfriend and I will be commiting to a 6-week strict Paleo plan. My hopes for this challenge for myself is to lose body fat and feel energized, my hopes for raymond is to broaden his palate and help him lose his last bit of weight. We both love dairy but that's his only vice while I however love anything sweet, crunchy and salty. I have been really good at substituting healthier versions of my beloved snacks but I find myself over consuming them as well. So I hope that by balancing our meals together we will be able to help each other stay true to our challenge. I am so lucky to have a partner that is willing to help me and is devoted to change his life with me on this journey. I hope to do my first figure competition this summer and I know by doing this challenge I will be ready. I will posting some recipes, and our meals as we go and I promise to be better about posting daily.
- Keep fighting the Good Fight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment